We received DH's term insurance policy in the mail yesterday. We have to send in 2 month's payment and the signed amendement.
Does anyone know if we're safe to cancel the whole life policy we have now or do we need to wait for something else? As long as this whole thing has taken I hate to think how long it will take until we get our money from the cash value of the whole life. Hopefully not nearly as long.